Business continuity planning is the act of proactively working out a way to prevent, if possible, and manage the consequences of a disaster, limiting it to the extent that a business can afford.
WHY BUSINESS CONTINUITY IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU
The possibility of a disruption shutting down your business operations is scary to think about, but you should always be prepared and willing to accept that risks and threats can cause turmoil for your business. Once you can accept that unplanned for risks and threats can have devastating results on business operations, you can then make a plan that ensures that both your business’s assets and personnel are sufficiently protected. In a highly competitive world where business entities exist today, the threats of disaster of business interruption have evolved along with the technology. Business interruption does happen – but what is of significance is, how much of the consequences of such interruptions can the business afford?
Business Continuity Management
What is ISO 22301?
The full name of this standard is ISO 22301:2012 Societal security – Business continuity management systems – Requirements. This standard is written by leading business continuity experts and provides the best framework for managing business continuity in an organisation.
Benefits of ISO 22301 business continuity management?
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
- Take a proactive approach to minimising the impact of incidents
- Identify and keep critical functions running during times of crises
- Minimise downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
- Demonstrate resilience to customers, suppliers and for tender requests
Business continuity is part of overall risk management in a company, with areas that overlap with information security management and IT management.
Can you get certified?
Any organisation – large or small, for profit or non-profit, private or public can implement business continuity management system. The standard is conceived in such a way that it is applicable to any size or type of organisation.
One of the features that differentiates this standard from other business continuity frameworks/standards is that an organisation can become certified by an accredited certification body, and will therefore be able to prove its compliance to its customers, partners, owners and other stakeholders .
Why choose Consultivo?
- Our service is unique – you will find the best blend of tried and tested implementation resources which includes expert guidance, training and professional hand-holding services. There’s no need to source additional support or resources – we do it all.
- Using Consultivo service enables you to use your certification body for what they do best (certification audits), and Consultivo for what we do best (cost-effective, pragmatic implementation & hand-holding).
- Apart from hand-holding & consulting we have our academy which provides 150+ different training courses
- A dedicated account manager will be provided who can help you find the most appropriate solution for your specific needs is always a phone call or email away.
- We have a huge pool of expertise with average experience of about 20 years in various industry sectors
Contact team Consultivo now!
Consultivo has the right combination of training courses, expertise and services for you. So whether you are new to ISO 22301 or looking forward to enhance your existing system, you can rely on Consultivo. We have the perfect packages of training and implementation hand-holding services which will not only be cost-effective but also will reduce your complexity in making your business continuity plan in accordance with ISO 22301.