Consultivo conducts impact assessment for development/CSR project initiatives to comprehend tangible and intangible changes happened with the beneficiaries as well as in their surrounded ecology. This helps stakeholders to understand the overall outcome and impact of the project.
Consultivo CSR impact assessment studies are carefully planned in terms of team composition, timing and methodology. Impact measurement studies have different objectives from project monitoring and typically have to be undertaken after providing sufficient time for them to manifest.
CSR Project Impact Assessment is a management and learning tool for projects. It enhances the decision making process.
CSR Impact assessments showcase tangible and measurable results to the stakeholders, achieved by the organisation and contributed to strengthening old programs and devising future initiatives. It helps in transparency & strategic disclosures.
Impact assessment is not a one-time event, but is an ongoing process which helps decision makers better understand the project.
Solving the present day’s challenging societal problems requires new ways of thinking, acting, and collaborating.
Want to connect with us?
Why Consultivo CSR Impact Assessments are unique?
- Use of result based Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) frameworks with detailed Theory of Change
- Practical and flexible model that involves majority program stakeholders, and is flexible to budget, time and data availability
- Use of participatory research tools in addition to survey
- Use of technologies where needed
- Vision, Mission, Goal(s) and Objective(s), KPIs
- Actions/activities/projects/programs on the field
- Identification of direct and indirect outputs for each of the actions, with the help of stakeholder analysis
- Identification of direct and indirect outcomes for each of the outputs
- Evaluation of impact(s) by eliminating the outcomes which would have taken place without company’s efforts
- Cross check the Impacts with objectives to reach back to the vision
- Making necessary changes to improve upon the programs/projects to maximize the positive Impacts and preparation of mitigation plan for the negative impacts created
- Impact Report (CSR Impact Assessment Report) with data, statistics, analysis, interpretation, Recommendations and way forward planning
- Defining the objective of the study
- Appropriate sampling plan & selection of representative sample
- Primary and secondary research work
- Effective Focus Group Discussions (FGDs), Participatory Rural Appraisals (PRA)
- Personal Interviews and observations
- Data validation, data coding and data analysis
Involvement of majority stakeholders is very critical for the success of impact assessment
Why choose Consultivo?
1. Customised approach
2. Industry-focused methodology
3. Competent and experienced fire risk assessment professionals
4. Cost-effective solution
5. Implemented concept of key account management