Water being one of the key resources being used, understanding the water footprint is a key component of managing sustainability impacts on your business.
Water footprinting will help you to understand:
- How and where water is being used in your operations and product life cycle
- What risks and opportunities may result from water scarcity, now and in the future
- Establish and prioritize opportunities to establish basis for decisions
- Information for more reliable and extensive database for the creation of water conservation policy
The three water footprints
We offer customised water footprinting depending on your needs. Let’s talk through your needs.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please drop in a message.
Our specialised resources have been leading the way to a sustainable business for more than 500 organisations/units since 2009.
Water Footprint Assessment as a Framework for Corporate Water Sustainability
Water Footprint Assessment provides a clear, useful, and structured way for a company/facility to initiate and/or strengthen its water sustainability action plans. The water footprint as an indicator of water consumption and water pollution provides new insight into water issues at the facilities which was not available through the use of traditional water statistics and effluent discharge permits.
Water Footprint Assessment Framework
- Setting goals and scope
- Water footprint accounting
- Sustainability assessment
- Response formulation
REDUCE | REUSE | RECYCLE
Reduce: Employ new processes and change behaviour to reduce water consumption in our plants whilst achieving the same high quality of product.
Reuse: Collect waste water streams within facilities and re-use appropriately.
Recycle: Investigate & employ new technologies to recycle later for appropriate use within the plant.