Logistic safety assessment is primarily assessing the safety aspects related to all activities involved in logistics. Logistic safety is a very critical aspect to all those companies (cement, steel, power, beverages, etc) which include large transport operations, deals with large number of drivers & operators. It is one of the most critical activities in terms of accidents & fatalities. Hence, it requires utmost importance from the top management of an organisation.
Different risks are associated throughout the journey of the raw materials from their origin to the plants and finished goods from the plants to their respective destinations. Identification and management of these risks are crucial for an organisation especially which is involved in large transport activities.
With our rich expertise in the logistic safety management and strong knowledge archive, we provide customised solutions in the field of logistic safety through Audit and Assurance, Advisory and Consulting, Research and Study, Training and Capacity building.
Assuring safety for your organisation
Have your pick!
Our specialised resources have been leading the way to safer workplaces for more than 400 organisations since 2009.
How can we work together?
- Assessment of the logistic safety system based on a customised protocol developed by Consultivo technical team
- Advisory and consulting support for closing the gaps through identification and implementation of suitable corrective actions and remedial measures.
- Solution for managing transport contractor’s safety, vehicles, traffic & road safety
- Training for the personnel working in Logistic management
- Identification of different journey risks and mapping them as per the route molestone-wise
- Prioritisation and risk rating of the identified risks as per Consultivo developed protocol
Development of drivers/operators handbook as a ready reckoner
Benefits of Logistic safety
- Increases confidence of the stakeholders’ (Customers, Statutory Bodies, Management, Financial Institutions). Hence, positive impacts on Brand Image.
- Verification of the effectiveness of your Logistic Safety management system
- A comprehensive audit report outlining the findings of the audit, quantified outcomes, associated areas of improvement with detailed recommendations
- Improved Logistic safety performance and workforce morale
- Potentially reduced rates of accidents, injuries, ill health, litigation costs and improved productivity