Consultivo provides industry-focused Advisory and Assurance services on Risk Management, Responsible Business, Sustainability and Business Excellence. With access to a wealth of intellectual capital, Consultivo delivers Assessment, Consulting, Training, and Conformity Assurance services in the areas like Occupational Health & Safety, Environment Protection, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability, Management Systems, Organisational Development, Food Safety, Inspection and Human Capital Development.
Consultivo Academy conducts both open-house as well as in- house training programmes specific to the customers’ needs. The courses are involving and stimulating. Our trainers are technical experts in their fields, who when not tutoring, are working with customers. This ensures they are bringing relevant and up to date experience to the courses with real life examples.
We understand the challenges our clients are facing to take management systems and risk management to new heights, and become a truly sustainable company.
We’re on a journey…
After 1990, the globalisation started taking shape in countries like India and global codes, standards, certifications & benchmarks were introduced to Indian businesses; few by choice, most by compulsion. Industries had no other choice to become more competitive & sustainable. The words – quality, safety, environmental protection, social responsibility, productivity, business excellence were all around. But industries were not really sure how to start their journey towards excellence. Organisations were looking for solutions for sustainable development. The journey from profitable business & responsible business started.
Confluence of minds & passion: The Consultivo management team
(L-R) Dr Ruma Gomes, Madhabi Guha, Saikat Basu and Santanu Ghosh
More than 10 years back, we had a dream
The stepping stone called Verde
The journey continues…
Our journey began when Saikat was working with one of the world’s largest management system certification bodies and was groomed as an assessor, trainer & technical expert in many management areas like Quality, Environment, Occupational Health & Safety, Strategic Planning, Human Resource and Project Management. He became the jack of all, master (?) of a few. But this lead to a change – a positive change.
Saikat’s vision changed and he started realizing micro to macro, technology to business, process to people, problems to solutions. This lead him to the new road of entrepreneurship in 2009 by starting an advisory & consulting organisation which was fundamentally built to provide customised solutions to organisation’s business risk.
“As the founder & CEO of Verde, I still struggle to meet the daily requirements of the business, as well as corporate growth and development. I am in the process of inculcating a value system and a long-standing vision to be the best in the industry. I’ve been fortunate to meet amazing colleagues in all the organisations I have worked for and the organisation heI have built. My people luck is always enviable. Deep in my heart, I believe, whatever tiny contribution I could make to the industry is due to the brilliant, dedicated and kind people around me.”
Saikat Basu, 2012
Madhabi hounds her skills in management systems, people development, behavioural sciences, research activities & project management.
During the course of time, there was a need for a new-age technology-driven solution provider which will cater to the growing & changing need of not only the businesses but also civil society organisations & developing banks & government as well – expanding the working horizon.
In February 2016, Consultivo was co-founded Saikat & Madhabi.
Consultivo is a management advisory and consulting firm helping global businesses in the areas of Sustainability, Business Excellence & Risk Management – both in strategic and operational level.
With piles of experience and the good wishes of our customers, we launched the new brand Consultivo.
We partner with you to offer independent services that helps you to reduce risk, streamline processes and operate in a more sustainable manner.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Our Vision, Mission and Core Values
To be the most trusted improvement partner of our customers.
We operate in a transparent ethical value system which delivers quality at every step & earn trust and respect from all stakeholders.
Our values guide us in everything we do. These are the foundation upon which our organisation is built. Consultivo Values are truly lived by each member of Consultivo family and set the company’s culture.
Our core values are the “soul” of our company.
– Integrity and transparency: To be ethical, sincere and open in all our transactions to earn trust & respect
– Passion for excellence: Passion for excellence is reflected in our continuous effort to develop new bespoke services and improve our existing standards to a higher level, compared to what we delivered yesterday. For this, research, creativity and innovation are integral part of our operation.
– Respect & care for our customers and other stakeholders: Our Customers are our most important stakeholders in business. The deliverables are customised so carefully for each assignment we take up, so that the customer’s pain/need areas are adequately addressed. None of our services are based on what we can deliver; but what customers want us to deliver. We want to serve our customers competently, efficiently, knowledgeably and with impartiality. We constantly strive to improve our value proposition to our customers, who are at the heart of everything we do.
– Support and empower team members: Our success is dependent upon the collective energy and intelligence of all our team members. We strive to create a work environment where motivated team members can flourish and succeed to their highest potential. We appreciate effort and reward results. We take responsibility for our own success and failures. We believe in our people, invest in them and we empower them.
– Creating wealth through profits & growth: We are stewards of our shareholders’ investments and committed to increasing long-term shareholder value. We recognise that profits are essential to create capital for growth, prosperity, opportunity, job satisfaction and job security.
– Conducting responsible business: We guide industries with our examples, that we respect our environment and will contribute positively towards community through our Social Responsibility programmes.