ICC Social Impact Awards 2018 – Participate now!
An initiative by Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC) | Knowledge Partner: Consultivo
About the award
The SOCIAL IMPACT Awards is an initiative of Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC) through which the Chamber intends to engage with corporate, NGOs and Implementing Agencies in order to recognise and encourage them for exemplary work done in their respective fields of operation at a pan India basis. ICC announces ‘Social Impact Award 2018’ to recognise the excellence of organisations in the sphere of social investment, CSR and sustainability for the year 2017-2018.
Consultivo Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Consultivo) is the knowledge partner and provides the framework and relevant technical support for the award. Consultivo is a sustainability advisory firm involved in audit, training, research and consulting.
Who can apply
- Organisations are requested to submit their audited balance sheet of the year 2017-2018 if selected for the final round presentation.
- The Small & Medium scale organisations are requested to provide their MSME Registration number.
- Organisations may declare a particular requirement as ‘Not Applicable’ depending on their activities (Service or Manufacturing). However, a brief explanation will be appreciated.
If in need of any assistance in the application process you may register here →
Objective of the Award
The purpose of this award is to evaluate an organisation’s concern towards the well-being of the society through adequate measures, not only for regulatory requirements, but also as a part of the management’s commitment towards ensuring that the people are adequately being taken care of.
The aim of the award is to recognise the best CSR initiatives. The award encourages the organisations on social projects and programmes and increases the recognition of Corporate Social Responsibility Principles in their operations.
The main objectives are to:
- Identify and recognise the exemplary CSR performance / projects / programmes
- Given visibility to CSR excellence and raise awareness on the positive impact that business can have on society
- Bring the best CSR multi stakeholder projects in to focus
- Enhance the exchange of best CSR practices across India
- Encourage CSR collaboration between business and stakeholder
- Motivate companies, CSR foundations and implementing partners to deliver high impact CSR projects through collaborative approach
1. Which organisations are eligible to apply?
All Indian organisations are eligible to apply for the award.
Applications are invited for the following two types of entities:
- Corporate CSR Wing including PSUs
- Implementation agency / NGO / Trust / Civil society organisations
2. What are the guidelines to be followed when applying?
Here is a general guideline:
Please read carefully the instructions before completing the application document:
- Two (2) Copies of the filled in application document are required to be submitted to the ICC Award committee.
- Each copy of the application document should not exceed 50 pages including all the supporting documents.
- Each page of the application document should be of A4 size only.
- Please include table of contents, glossary of terms and abbreviations for clarity.
- All the sheets including the accompanying documents, placed in an orderly manner with references, may be loosely bound.
- Please read each section carefully and respond to the points raised therein briefly.
- Please describe the details in English, typescript, text in Arial point 11. The pages may be numbered.
3. How much is the application fee?
The fee for processing the application is as follows:
- For corporate: INR 15,000/- plus 18% GST for single project ; INR 25,000/- plus 18% GST for more than one project
- For SSI: INR 5000 + GST as applicable. (Please include a certificate of MSME to support SSI category)
- For Implementation agency / NGO / Trust / Civil society organisations: INR 7500/- plus 18% GST for single project; INR 10,000/- plus 18% GST for more than one project
The fee should accompany the application, in the form of a demand draft / cheque at par, favouring “Indian Chamber of Commerce”.