Research helps in measuring reputation performance against business return. It helps to identify the key drivers that have most impact on creating value.
For business leaders who aspire to better decision-making, corporate communications and corporate policy development, Consultivo Research Centre (CRC) gives the insight for that as industry’s most trusted source of specialist research and guidance.
What we do
Research & analytics
Our specialised resources have been leading the way to a sustainable business for more than 500 organisations/units since 2009.
Types of Research
Consultivo in Research & analytics
Range and depth of experience of Consultivo resources in the following areas help our customers to understand the baseline, and impact of their projects:
- In developing human rights impact assessment methodologies and undertaking assessments at the industry, company and project levels
- working with business on improving their impacts on human rights
- publishing reports on business and human rights issues
- engaging stakeholders on business and human rights
Eventually, this helps you to understand the reality and make a strategic move to your business.
Benefit from academic prudence and industry sector experience
Consultivo researches are carried out by the industry veterans and it is backed up by Subject Matter Experts (SME) and academic prudence. All Consultivo research projects are backed up by sound research methodology and approach, including work plan, implementation strategies, monitoring and evaluation and quality control mechanism.
Consultivo research methodologies are intellectual property of Consultivo group.
- Statistical analysis with interpretation
- Recommendations – Intervention programs
- Action plans
- Measurement & monitoring data