To maximise our contribution to Sustainable Development, Consultivo is committed to conduct responsible business and is guided by Consultivo Responsible Business Framework.
Core Subject Policies
Consultivo Business is guided by four Core Subject Policies to achieve the company vision in long term time horizon.
We support our customers to meet their evolving business requirements and manage their business risk. We aspire to be a long term and trustworthy business partner to our customers.To achieve this we aim to:
- Continually improve our service level through innovative approaches
- Invest in human capital to enhance the competence of our resource persons
- Remain a trustworthy partner of our customers by focusing on quality and value addition in all our deliverables
- Provide factual & unbiased customer communication and fair contractual practices
We aim at reducing environmental impacts resulting from our business operations through
- Using ‘3-R’ (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle) philosophy for use of natural resources and waste management
- Integrating energy and environmental considerations in the design of infrastructural facilities
- Creating environmental awareness to all our stakeholders
- Meeting all relevant legal requirements
People are the key resource of our business. Consultivo is committed to fair employment process, protecting human rights and conditions, ensuring people benefit & development and supporting the community. We ensure this through:
Capacity Development & Talent Management
We believe in capacity development of our employees and ensure this through our competence management process. Talent engagement, management and development are important for the success of our business.
Free choice of employment
Employees are free to join and leave the organization with prior notice as per terms and conditions of employment.
Non-employment of Child labour
We do not employ and will not employ below the legal age
We refuse discrimination because of race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, disability, age in terms of hiring, promotion, benefits etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Consultivo is an equal employment opportunity company and is committed to create a healthy working environment that enables employees to work without fear of prejudice, gender bias and sexual harassment.
Respect to people
All employees and stakeholders of the company have the right to be treated with dignity.
Occupational Health & Safety
We ensure safe workplace for each employee and place highest priority on Occupational Health & Safety issues. All employees are accountable for ensuring safe work practices even at customers’ place. We abide by all applicable legal requirements.
Our Community Policy is based on our respect for the need and interest of the people among whom we live and work. We support community involvement & development through
- building long-term strategic partnerships with local communities and not for profit initiatives in the areas of human empowerment & child health
- Contributing in the form of financial aid and livelihood support
Corruption is the abuse of entrusted power for private gain. Corruption can take many forms and include bribery (soliciting, offering or accepting a bribe in money or in kind), conflict of interest, concealment and obstruction of justice, and trading in influence. To prevent corruption we shall:
- Identify the risks of corruption
- Support and train our people in their efforts to eradicate bribery and corruption
- Demonstrate visible leadership
- Encourage our people to report violations of the organization’s policies and unethical and unfair treatment
Confidentiality & Information Security:
We are committed to
- Protect organisation and customer data and information against unauthorized access
- Effectively communicate the need for information security to all stakeholders
- Ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of our information assets in accordance with relevant legal requirements
No member of Consultivo, will disclose confidential information belonging to, or obtained through their affiliation with Consultivo to any person, including business and professional associates, unless Consultivo has authorized disclosure or required by law.
Consultivo shall be responsible, for the management of all relevant information obtained or created during the performance of all activities. Consultivo shall inform the client, in advance, of the information it intends to place in the public domain. Except for information that the client makes publicly available, or when agreed between Consultivo and the client (e.g. for the purpose of responding to complaints), all other information shall be regarded as confidential.
Conflict of Interest
We will avoid or declare conflicts of interest that may lead, or be seen to lead, to divide personal loyalties. Employees are expected to protect and nurture the Company’s interests all the time. A conflict of interest also includes conflicts between the Company’s interest and employees’ interests outside the Company. Consultivo requires that employees disclose situations or transactions that reasonably would be expected to give rise to a conflict of interest
Gifts, benefits, reimbursements and entertainment
Consultivo employee shall not offer or accept gifts, benefits, reimbursements or entertainment to or from a third party that would constitute a violation of laws or that could affect, or appear to affect, the professional judgment in the performance of the respective work or duties for Consultivo or a third party.
Consultivo is committed to operate its business in accordance with the guidance principle of impartiality. We view the safeguarding of impartiality as paramount in maintaining confidence in all its activities and shall not allow commercial, financial or other pressures to compromise impartiality.
It is not appropriate for an individual’s actions or decisions made in the course of his/her activities to be determined by considerations of personal gain, other than normal aspirations and behaviours related to promotion or professional development. Such behaviours are considered as negative and unethical by organisation.