Chemical Safety is ensured by undertaking all activities involving chemicals in such a way as to ensure the safety of human health and the environment. It covers different chemicals, natural and manufactured, and the full range of exposure situations from the natural presence of chemicals in the environment to their extraction or synthesis, industrial production, transport use and disposal.
Chemical safety has many scientific and technical components.
Among these are toxicology, eco-toxicology and the process of chemical risk assessment which requires a detailed knowledge of exposure and of biological effects.
With our rich expertise in the chemical and allied industry and strong knowledge archive, we provide customised solutions in the field of chemical safety through Audit and assurance, Advisory and Consulting, Research and Study, Training and Capacity building.
Assuring safety for your organisation
Have your pick!
Our specialised resources have been leading the way to safer workplaces for more than 400 organisations since 2009.
How can we work together?
- Gap assessment/ As-Is assessment against statutory requirements, industry practices focusing on manufacturing, storage, handling and disposal of hazardous chemicals.
- Advisory and consulting support for closing the gaps through identification and implementation of suitable corrective actions and remedial measures.
- Training on safe handling of chemicals and precautionary measures.
Benefits of Chemical Safety Audit
- Increases confidence of the stakeholders’ (Customers, Statutory Bodies, Management, Financial Institutions). Hence, positive impacts on Brand Image.
- Verification of the effectiveness of your Chemical Safety management system
- A comprehensive audit report outlining the findings of the audit, quantified outcomes, associated areas of improvement with detailed recommendations
- Improved Chemical safety performance and workforce morale
- Potentially reduced rates of accidents, injuries, ill health, litigation costs and improved productivity