Millions of people work at thousands of construction sites across the nations on any given day. The fatal injury rate for the construction industry is higher than the national average in many countries.
The construction workers are often inadequately trained to handle the construction activities and associated hazards leading to the increase in the chances of injuries.
Potential hazards for workers in construction include:
- Fall from heights
- Trench collapse
- Scaffold collapse
- Electric shock and arc flash/arc blast
- Failure to use proper personal protective equipment
- Repetitive motion injuries
Train your workers with the customised ConSkills training programme. ConSkills (a skill training hub from Consultivo) provides well-designed worker safety training programs for all kind of industries.
Consultivo Construction Safety Audits help you to identify the potential loss exposures through a systematic assessment & verification process, backed by industry leading methodology, expertise & resources.
Our specialised resources have been leading the way to safer workplaces for more than 400 organisations since 2009.
How can we work together?
What’s your focus area?
- Construction – general safety and health provisions
- Work at Height, Fall protection, Ladders
- Hazard communication
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safe crane & lifting equipment operations
- Safe use of vehicles at the construction site
Codes and Standards
- Applicable country-specific legal requirements for Construction Industry like The Building and Other Construction Workers Act 1996 & Central Rules 1998 in India
- Relevant national and international standards applicable to construction Industry (like BIS standards in India)
- Good International Industry Practices (GIIP) for Construction Safety and practices followed in world-class construction sites
- International Guidelines like ILO, World Bank General EHS Guidelines, OSHA, etc
Assuring safety for your organisation
Have your pick!