Electrical hazards are increasingly posing higher risks to people and property in the form of shocks, burns, injury, fire and explosion. Electricity or electrical energy being a part and parcel of our everyday life; be it at our home or industry, electrical safety issues demand much higher awareness as well as effective management practices.
With an increase in reported injuries and deaths associated with the use of electricity, electrical safety has become an area of concern for all types of industries.
Reduce workplace risks and create safer working environments.
Did you know?
Nearly 40% of electrical accidents have resulted into fatality indicating its potential of severity.
Assuring safety for your organisation
Have your pick!
Our specialised resources have been leading the way to safer workplaces for more than 500 organisations/units since 2009.
How can we work together?
- Hazardous Area Classification (HAC)
- Lightning Protection Risk Assessment (LPA)
- Thermography Study
- Harmonic Analysis Study
As one of the leading providers of Management Systems and ISO Auditing training, we offer a range of courses to suit all levels of experience on an open/public basis across India, and on an in-house/on-site basis globally. Our bespoke courses are developed specific to the target audiences like:
- For supervisors & engineers
- For workers
In-house electrical safety trainings are customised and the focus on certain issues will vary depending on the need of the specific organisation.
To discuss your specific requirements with a member of our team, please call us on: +91 33 4066 4066 or [email protected]
Request a free download
General content of our Electrical Safety Training
- Best practices in Operation & Maintenance of HT circuit breaker and transformers
- Selection, operation & maintenance of switchgears and cables
- Statutory requirements related to electrical safety
- Lightning arrestors and protection of outdoor switch yards
- Importance of equipment earthing and various type of earthing system
- Importance of static electricity and its precautions
- Protective relay coordination
- Power factor improvement & harmonic mitigation solutions and maintenance of capacitor banks, Automatic Power Factor Control panel (APFC panel), harmonic filters
- Selection and best practices in operation & maintenance of motors
- Selection, operation & maintenance of Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Best practices in operation & maintenance of Diesel Generating (DG) sets
- Inspection & testing of electrical equipment
- Energy efficiency in electrical system
- UPS and lighting systems
- Case studies of electrical accidents
Do I need to ensure Electrical Safety?
Every kind of entity, be it a large hazardous industry or a small service unit, electrical safety is one of the fundamental requirements for their loss prevention strategy. Even, electrical safety is very important for our home. Few of the entities are mentioned below:
- Manufacturing units
- Office buildings
- Service sectors like IT hubs/data centres, hospitals, hotels, educational institutes
- Housing & colonies
It is applicable for organisations of all sizes and types.