Incident investigation is a process to determine the cause or causes of an incident or series of incidents so as to prevent further incidents of a similar kind by using proper root cause analysis. It is also known as incident analysis.
The required skill in conducting effective incident investigation improves with experience. A good basic approach is to find out what caused the incident and what can be done to prevent or minimise the chances of a similar incident occurring in future.
With our rich expertise in the incident investigation methodolgy and strong knowledge archive, we provide customised solutions in the field of incident investigation through Audit and Assurance, Advisory and Consulting, Research and Study, Training and Capacity building.
Assuring safety for your organisation
Have your pick!
Our specialised resources have been leading the way to safer workplaces for more than 400 organisations since 2009.
How can we work together?
- Detailed site visit
- Determination of incident investigation & analysis method
- An appropriate method in isolation or combination will be selected from Loss Causation Model (LCM) and Fish Bone Diagram
- Incident investigation and analysis by Consultivo team members along with the core team of the client
- Video photography of the investigation process
- Identification of immediate, short term, medium term & long term action plans
- Preparation of the draft presentation by Consultivo team with the help of JST management and core team
- Alignment of the presentation with video film and animation
- Submission of detailed report