Historically, the extraction of mineral reserves has always resulted in varying degrees of environmental resource degradation, Health & safety issues of the workers and social impacts, including displacement, all across the globe. Whilst acknowledging that no mining can be entirely free of all negative impacts, there is sufficient ground to suggest that all-round performance on this subject in the mining sector needs to be urgently and substantially improved in the country.
World-class mining needs world-class solutions
There is sufficient ground to suggest that all-round performance on Safety, Environment, Social Impact and Skill Development in the mining sector needs to be urgently and substantially improved in the country.
Consultivo – Your partner in the journey of responsible mining
Miners strive for operating excellence, accountability and transparency towards the environments and people within the organisation as well as communities in which they operate.
The solutions have to be innovative, inclusive and business case. Consultivo can help you achieve this through our integrated advisory solutions that can be applied to every stage of your mining project and are provided by expert team.
Assuring safety for your organisation
Have your pick!
Mining safety and sustainability
Our specialised resources have been leading the way to safer workplaces for more than 400 organisations since 2009.
How can we work together?
- Assessment/Audit: Mine Safety Audit, Social Audit, Environmental Audit, Energy Audits, Sustainability Audit, Rating/Scoring
- Consulting/Handholding: Helping organisations to improve
- Sustainability performances, development of sustainability strategy, sustainability reporting
- Management consulting
- Research & Study: Baseline Survey, CSR Impact Analysis, Socio-Economic Survey
- Training and Capacity Building: Corporate training on all sustainability components in all levels – management to work person
The Consultivo Team
A multidisciplinary team of Consultivo will be working together considering your specific requirements. The team will consist of several subject matter specialists depending on the actual project requirement.
- Mining and mining safety/environment specialist with the required level of qualification and more than 25–30 years of experience in different kinds of underground and open cast mines
- Experts from process safety background with more than 30 years of process experience in different hazardous industries
- Management system/strategy professionals – Very senior level management & strategy specialist who will be working with the whole process to ensure the quality of delivery
- Experts in Human Resource Development, Organisation Development and Behavioural Scientists to manage the people related services like training, capacity building and culture development
Mining drives an estimated more than 45% of the world’s measured economic activity. It is one of the world’s most important industrial sectors.