STEPS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A SUSTAINABILITY STRATEGY
- Discussion with the management team to find out company’s vision towards sustainability
- Identification of stakeholders
- Define and prioritise material issues – materiality assessment
- Define sustainability strategy and sustainability framework
- Identification of goals and targets
- Develop a roadmap for achieving these goals
STEPS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A SUSTAINABILITY REPORT
- Develop or assist with closing the gaps in your sustainability strategy, policy, framework or guideline
- Identify, prioritise or engage with your stakeholders
- Perform materiality assessment
- Advise on how to close the gaps in your sustainability data measurement and monitoring processes, systems and procedures
- Develop integrated and/or sustainability reporting frameworks
- Compile integrated and/or sustainability reports
- Perform pre- readiness audits of your sustainability information
- Audit (internal) your sustainability information disclosed in your integrated and/or sustainability reports
Why is Social & Sustainability important for you?
In today’s increasingly competitive landscape, more and more companies are realising that being sustainable is more than an environmental gesture which makes long-term economic sense. It’s time to stop thinking about sustainability as a Green Option.
Sustainability is a core strategic competency for businesses that want to be around for long term.
Consultivo Social & Sustainability Services
As a Sustainability Consultant, we help organisations to manage their business risks in the field of sustainability through our experience & expertise. Consultivo provides advisory services in the field of sustainability and capacity building to manage a sustainable business. Consultivo’s role as advisor & support resource helps our customers to prepare as per different national & international standards like GRI-G-4, Equator Principle.