[Course ID: CT-513]
An audit is an essential element of an effective management system, and part of the ‘CHECK’ component of PDCA Improvement Cycle. The audit ensures the effectiveness of Internal controls. By attending this masterclass, you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your system auditing skills and competence.
ISO 19011 that provides a framework for management system audit in any organisation is the basis of this course.
Who should attend?
Training is suitable for professionals involved in auditing, maintaining, or supervising of any Management system, be it Quality, Environment, Safety, Food Safety, Sustainability, Social Accountability – and anyone with the responsibility for management system audit.
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
Two days: Auditor skill-building workshop with lots of exercises and practices on management system audit activities
Three days: Practical hands-on audit simulations are unique features of the three-day duration masterclass
- 8-hour eLearning module
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage, learning objectives and target participants.
A good knowledge of the participants on any of the management system requirements & their interpretation is a prerequisite for attending the course.
If not, we strongly recommend you to attend ISO 9001/14001/45001 Requirements course before participating in the Auditing Technique Masterclass programme.
This course features an interactive & collaborative learning approach that provides an individual competence building experience through an overview, basic and detail knowledge of auditing techniques.
Topics covered include:
1. Fundamentals of Audit
2. Types of Audit
3 Audit Process
4. Principles of Audit
5. Auditor – Skill & competence building
- Skill & Techniques
- Writing a finding
6. Audit Wisdom – Risk-based approach
7. Course summary
The course can be tailor made in terms of duration, level of detail, and according to company requirements.
As per your convenience
Have your pick!
Course Outcome – Learning Objectives
This course has been designed to help you to:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on management system audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of a management system audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organisation’s capability to manage its risks
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Make practical improvements & positive contributions to the existing work practices.
Courses you may like!
Get a customised quote for your organisation’s Safety Audit
Post Assessment is mandatory for this course to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Organisations may opt for a Training Summary Report after completion of the training session. The report generally summarises the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
Earn your Certificate!
Successful Completion of the Auditing Technique Masterclass Course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised safety programme based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce) or ISTD (Indian Society of Training & Development).
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Action item/plan worksheet
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 3-hour duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for your workers, supervisors and engineers.
You may choose your most relevant topics like: Fundamentals & types of Audit, Audit process, Auditing skill & competence building, Audit evaluation, etc.
It is recommended for the participants to go through an e-learning refresher course once a year and instructor-led Master Class for Auditing Techniques once every three years.
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please let us know.
Do you want us to get in touch with you? We would love to.