Training | Safety Training
With application of NLP, Design Thinking & Psychological Interventions
BBS Training Courses | Behaviour Based Safety | Behavioral Safety
Awareness Courses | Motivational Courses | Implementation Courses
Our training modules are backed up by the live projects – BBS Audit, Safety Culture Transformation/ Implementation projects.
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand-on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained in the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Consultivo Academy Certified Professionals
Participants are highly satisfied with the overall learning experience
Courses we offer in the field of sustainability & risk management
Register for this course
Send us your requirement and let’s discuss
Choose your mode of training
Advance your career – Register as an individual
Enterprise Learning Solutions
Behaviour-Based Safety is about integrating behavioural technology into the management safety system in your company. It is vital to understand the significance of Behaviour-Based Safety and implement the concerning practices and procedures in order to manage the safety management system in the workplace. Behavioural technology is the system and process for applying the laws and principles that govern human behaviour to achieve behaviour change.
Behaviour-Based Safety (BBS) is a process that helps employees to identify and choose safe behaviour over an unsafe one. The major objective of an effective Behaviour-Based Safety process is to make safe behaviour a habit.
This Behavioral Safety Training will help the participants to understand the importance of Behaviour-Based Safety in the safety management system. They use a combination of methods to give people the information, skills and willingness to work more safely, to maximise their learning and to apply what they learn to the real world.
Such training will help your safety system to sustain & improve through psychological interventions.
We offer a variety of custom-built worker safety training options to fit your requirements – both for management & workers.
Research experiences indicate that:
- Almost 100% of the accidents are due to unsafe acts
- 40-50% of the unsafe behaviours are noticeable at any plant at any given point of time
- 25 – 30% of safety awareness is lacking among employees which get reflected in their unsafe behaviours
- Every organisation has thousands of unsafe behaviours
- Targeting zero accident does not ensure that your plant is safe.
Behaviour Based Safety Training Course Duration
- One day implementation course
- Two day implementation course
- 8-hour eLearning module
The Behavioral Safety Training course duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage and target participants.
Get in touch to customise this solution for your organisation.
- Introduction to course objectives
- What is the Safety Excellence Process?
- What is Behaviour?
- Type of Safety behaviours
- Difference between behaviour and attitude
- Accident Causing Factors/ Accident Sequence
- Lost time Injury Iceberg
- What is Behaviour-Based Safety?
- Type of Behaviours
- Why People Tend to do Unsafe acts/At Risk Behaviours?
- Antecedents-Behaviour-Consequence (ABC)
- Model of Behaviour and Key Behaviour Principles
- Positive and negative reinforcements
- The sequence of Behavioural Change
- Myths of Behavioural Based Safety
- Key elements of Enterprise Level Behavioural Based Safety Programme
- Observation & Feedback Systems
- Tracking BBS Performance
- Planning, Implementing & Monitoring of Observations
- Measuring Performance of Behavioural Safety Programme
- Road Map / Methodology for Design & Implementation of BBS
- Process Requirements / Methodology
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluation of Learning and Summing-up
- Experience Sharing
- Full-time safety practitioners, safety committee members, safety coordinators, safety specialists, human resources, safety managers, loss control managers, and operations managers can benefit from these BBS Courses
- This course is for anyone involved in operations, maintenance, lab, utilities, and other support areas to a process, with direct hands-on responsibilities.
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this Behavioral Safety Training course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
Conskills is the specialised worker training hub from Consultivo.
The implementation of BBS showed positive significant changes of employee behaviour in any industry. It also helps to improve awareness of the influence of behaviour on an individual’s safety. The behaviour changes results in positive consequences for the individual and are likely to see safe habits.
- Focuses on the human side of safety
- Defines safe and unsafe behaviours
- Encourages safe behaviour and discourages unsafe or destructive behaviours
- Involves employees in safety
Successful Completion of the Behaviour Based Safety BBS training course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised safety programme based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce).
Most of the unsafe acts happen due to overconfidence or complacency or looking for a shortcut. To address these acts, we need to understand the attitude of an individual and instil a safety-conscious attitude in the form of a HABIT.
For that reason, psychological understanding and its interventions are very much required. Our team of behavioural psychologists at Consultivo put their best efforts into this program to incorporate a lot of psychological interventions.
We at Consultivo try to understand the individual using psychometric tools. We not only see how safe an individual is but also, we help an individual to instil safe behaviour and make it a habit. There are different techniques we use and our trainers use their expertise to make an individual change their behaviour from unsafe to safe.
The journey to excellence… Behavioural Based Safety – BBS training is one unique programme by us designed in such a manner where we talk about more on human psychology and different techniques by which, an individual can understand clearly what safe behaviour is and how to work on it. And make it a habit.
Click here to view more on Consultivo.
Featured Consultivo insights
Consultivo Thought Leadership: Governance, Culture and Leadership In Mines Safety
The interactive workshop provided a platform converging on the multiplicity of mines related safety issues and analyse the need of safety governance, safety culture and the role of safety leadership.
CII Safety Symposium & Exposition 2016 | Knowledge Partner: Consultivo
Safety culture at workplace include adherence to company values, employee empowerment, sound feedback system, communication, consistency in management style, etc.
Consultivo interactive platform at CII Safety Symposium 2016
Consultivo being a knowledge facilitator in the safety service line provides an interactive platform to interact & communicate with people from different types of industries, academics & safety professionals.
View more in Impact Stories | Blogs | Knowledge Bank | News and Events