[Course ID: CT-505]
An employee of any Industry work with confined spaces under various circumstances for different tasks to inspect, maintain & repair. Work at confined spaces is a common job in Industries like Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverages, Process industries, Cement, Iron & Steel, Utilities. Most people recognise the hazards associated with confined spaces naturally, through a sense of vulnerability. They feel insecure when within confined spaces and there is a risk of the presence of Hazardous Atmosphere, Configuration Hazards, Engulfment.
Consultivo Confined Space Entry Training courses are designed to build competence among professionals on the identification, assessment & mitigation of confined space hazards in their respective workplaces.
Who should attend?
This training course on “Confined Space Entry” is designed for all personnel who are involved in Confined Space related activities as part of their workplace duties. It will be very beneficial for the people, particularly those who need to manage the risk. Typically, following are the target participants:
- Safety professionals, Maintenance Personnel, Plant Management, Supervisors, Safety Auditors
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
- 1-day understanding & awareness training
- 2-day understanding, awareness and implementation level course with more case studies and live examples
- 3-hour eLearning module
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage and target participants.
Fundamental knowledge of the participants on their existing confined space-related activities will enhance the effectiveness of attending the course.
This course features a unique learning approach that provides an individual knowledge & awareness building experience through the following topics. These topics are flexible & in a modular format which you may pick & choose according to your company requirements, terms of duration, level of detail etc.
- Hazard Identification Risk Assessment & Control in Confined Spaces (CS)
- Selection, Training, Competency and Authorisation
- Communication and Awareness
- Design, Purchase, Fabrication, Installation and Commissioning
- Work Method and Condition Control – Work Permit System
- Maintenance of Equipment
- Emergency Preparedness
- Monitoring, Inspections and Audits
- Reporting, Assessment and Corrective Actions
As per your convenience
Have your pick!
Course Outcome – Learning Objectives
- This course has been designed to help businesses to develop people awareness and competence on the confined space entry issues of the workplaces and their mitigation methods
- It will enable the participant to make practical improvements & positive contributions in terms of confined space entry to the existing work practices
Establish a culture of proactive leadership through safety perception survey
Employee Safety Perception Survey (ESPS) is a powerful data driven tool for understanding, benchmarking & catalysing your organisation’s safety performance. Expedite your journey towards excellence!
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments(where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
For in-house courses, a summary report is shared with the customer summarising the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
Earn your Certificate!
Successful Completion of the Confined Space Entry course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised safety program based on proven best training practices..
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce) or ISTD (Indian Society of Training & Development).
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Action item/plan worksheet
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 3-hour duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for your workers, supervisors and engineers.
You may choose your most relevant topics like: Hazard Identification Risk Assessment & Control in Confined Spaces (CS), Work Permit System, Emergency Preparedness and Maintenance of Equipment etc.
The way forward
- An assessment of the competency improvement on confined space entry is also suggested after a certain time interval
- It is recommended that participants go through an e-learning refresher course once a year and instructor-led refresher training once every three years
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please let us know.
Do you want us to get in touch with you? We would love to.