[Course ID: CT-540]
In the world we live in today looking after the environment is of great importance – both in the home as well as in the workplace. This environmental awareness training course highlights how employee activities, the materials or products they use and create, can harm the environment. The course is designed to promote more sustainable environmental practices within the workplace.
This course has been put in place to educate organisations about the merits of good environmental management.
Who should attend?
This training is relevant and applicable to everybody in the organisation.
- For Workmen
- For Staff, supervisors & officials
- For management
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
Conskills is the specialised worker training hub from Consultivo.
Half Day: Awareness level course
- May request for a 2-hour customised eLearning module
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage and target participants.
This course features a unique learning approach that provides an individual knowledge & awareness building experience through an overview and basic knowledge of occupational health & safety.
Topics covered include:
1. Key environmental issues
- Air quality
- water quality
- Global warming
- Waste management
- Plastic pollution – source, impact and prevention techniques
2. How our activities lead to environmental impact?
3. My role in managing environmental pollution
The course can be tailor made in terms of duration, level of detail, and according to company requirements.
This environmental awareness training course will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Raising awareness of environmental issues and improving your company’s environmental performance
- Meeting the fundamental requirement of ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) – the awareness across the organisation
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees
- Standardising training for all staff members
As per your convenience
Have your pick!
Course Outcome – Learning Objectives
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define terms associated with the environment
- Understand current concern about our impact on the environment
- Outline the processes that affect the environment
- Recognise the things they do which affect the environment
- Promote green practices at home and at work
- Describe what is being done and what we all can do to help prevent harm to the environment
Courses you may like!
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments(where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Organisations may opt for a Training Summary Report after completion of the training session. The report generally summarises the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
Earn your Certificate!
Successful Completion of the Environmental Awareness course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised safety programme based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce) or ISTD (Indian Society of Training & Development).
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Action item/plan worksheet
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 3-hour duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for your workers, supervisors and engineers.
You may choose your most relevant topics like: Key environmental issues, Activities leading to environmental impact, My role in managing environmental pollution, etc
- An assessment of the competency improvement on Environmental Awareness is also suggested after a certain time interval.
- It is recommended for the participants to go through an e-learning refresher course after one year.
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please let us know.
Do you want us to get in touch with you? We would love to.