[Course ID: CT-507]
Training is a critical element of a successful occupational ergonomics program. Learning opportunities provide people with the means necessary to complete the steps of the ergonomics improvement process. These key steps include identifying risk, reducing risk, verifying risk reduction, managing injuries and maintaining program sustainability.
Training is critical, especially since it can be one of the biggest investments a company makes in its ergonomics agenda. Therefore, it must be well-planned, focused and coordinated.
Consultivo Ergonomics Training courses are designed to build competence among professionals on the identification, assessment & mitigation of ergonomic hazards in their respective workplaces.
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for all personnel in the organisation.
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
Conskills is the specialised worker training hub from Consultivo.
- 1-day understanding & awareness training
- 2-day understanding, awareness and implementation level course with more case studies and live examples
- 6-hour eLearning module
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage and target participants.
This course features a unique learning approach that provides an individual knowledge & awareness building experience through an overview and basic knowledge of ergonomics. The course can be tailor made in terms of duration, level of details, and according to company requirements.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of the site ergonomic improvement goals, process and support infrastructure
- Employee responsibilities in the site ergonomics process
- Method (and expectation) to identify ergonomic issues in their workstations and tasks
- Specific, easy-to-apply work practices and tools/devices to reduce ergonomic risk at their workstations and tasks
- Expectation to adjust or change a workplace or task to reduce risk
- How to escalate issues for which they cannot reduce risk
- Process (and expectation) to report symptoms of work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSDs)
As per your convenience
Have your pick!
Courses you may like!
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments(where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
For in-house courses, a summary report is shared with the customer summarising the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
Earn your Certificate!
Successful Completion of the Ergonomics course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised program based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce) or ISTD (Indian Society of Training & Development).
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Action item/plan worksheet
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 3-hour duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for your workers, supervisors and engineers.
You may choose your most relevant topics like: Employee responsibilities in the site ergonomics process, Methods to identify ergonomic issues in the workstations and tasks, Expectation to adjust or change a workplace or task to reduce risk, Process to report symptoms of work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSDs) etc.
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please let us know.
Do you want us to get in touch with you? We would love to.