[Course ID: CT-508]
This training programme is designed to prepare professionals to serve as organisation or unit level fire safety facilitators who are able to manage fire situations, both prevention and protection. Its goal is to advance awareness, knowledge, competence & culture of fire safety in organisations.
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for all personnel who are involved in industrial fire risk management, emergency preparedness & response related activities as part of their workplace duties.
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
Conskills is the specialised worker training hub from Consultivo.
One day: Understanding and awareness level course
Two days: Understanding, awareness and implementation level course with more case studies and live examples
- 6-hour eLearning module
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage and target participants.
Fundamental knowledge of the participants on their existing fire hazards will enhance the effectiveness of attending the course.
This course features a unique learning approach that provides an individual knowledge & awareness building experience through an overview and basic knowledge of occupational health & safety.
Topics covered include:
1. Fundamentals of fire (combustion)
2. Fire prevention – Fire Risk Assessment
3. Fire detection
4. Fire safety standards, national building codes
5. Legal requirements related to fire safety
6. Firefighting principles
- Extinguishing media
- Fixed fire extinguishing systems
- Portable fire extinguishing equipment
- Using an extinguisher
7. Fire drills
8. Reporting of emergencies
9. Evacuation procedure
10. Fires in toxic gas areas
The course can be tailor made in terms of duration, level of detail, and according to company requirements.
As per your convenience
Have your pick!
Course Outcome – Learning Objectives
- This course has been designed to help businesses to develop people awareness and competence on the fire risk management of the workplaces
- It will enable the participant to make practical improvements & positive contributions in terms of emergency preparedness to the existing system
Courses you may like!
Get a customised quote for your organisation’s Fire Risk Assessment (FRA)
How we can help in FRA: Identification of all statutory requirement related to fire safety applicable for the applicable property, area, people etc., Verification of combustible material inventory, Visit of the location/facility to identify existing fire hazards, Evaluation of the fire risk by estimating of fire load, people at risk, severity etc., Identification of fire risk zone.
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments(where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Organisations may opt for a Training Summary Report after completion of the training session. The report generally summarises the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
Earn your Certificate!
Successful Completion of the Fire Risk management course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised safety program based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce) or ISTD (Indian Society of Training & Development).
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Action item/plan worksheet
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 3-hour duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for your workers, supervisors and engineers.
You may choose your most relevant topics like: Fire Risk Assessment, Fire Fighting Principles, Fire drills, Evacuation procedure, Fire in toxic gas areas etc.
An assessment on the competency improvement on fire risk management is also suggested after a certain time interval
It is recommended that participants go through an e-learning refresher course once a year and instructor-led refresher training once every three years
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please let us know.
Do you want us to get in touch with you? We would love to.