[Course ID: CT-518]
Forklifts or lift trucks are extremely useful workplace vehicles, as long as they are used safely and appropriately by operators who are appropriately trained and competent to use them. Forklifts can be dangerous. Many workplace accidents involve people being hit or run over by forklift trucks. Accidents involving them are often caused by poor supervision and a lack of training.
This training will provide a complete overview of safe forklift operation.
Who should attend?
This training course will be very beneficial for the people, particularly those are responsible for forklift operations, new or existing employees selected by the organisation for driving, supervising or material handling operations.
This course is very much appropriate for the
- Individuals requiring forklift certification
- Forklift operator trainers
- Forklift operators
- Warehouse/shipping/receiving managers
- Construction site managers
- Safety managers, safety committee members
- Operations managers
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
One day: Understanding and awareness level course suitable for supervisors and workers
- 6-hour eLearning module
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage and target participants.
Fundamental knowledge of the participants on their existing forklift operation related activities is a prerequisite for attending the course.
This course features a unique learning approach that provides an individual knowledge & awareness building experience through an overview and basic knowledge of safe forklift operations.
Topics covered include:
1. Introduction, foundation & terminologies
2. Forklift classification
3. Forklift physics
4. Safe operations
5. Checks, inspection, and maintenance
6. Driver guide
The course can be tailor made in terms of duration, level of detail, and according to company requirements.
As per your convenience
Have your pick!
Course Outcome – Learning Objectives
- This course has been designed to help businesses to develop knowledge and competence on the safe forklift operation
- It will enable the participant to make practical improvements & positive contributions in terms of safety to the existing work practices
Courses you may like!
Get a customised quote for your organisation’s Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Audit
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments(where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Organisations may opt for a Training Summary Report after completion of the training session. The report generally summarises the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
Earn your Certificate!
Successful Completion of the course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised safety program based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce) or ISTD (Indian Society of Training & Development).
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Action item/plan worksheet
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 3-hour duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for your workers, supervisors and engineers.
You may choose your most relevant topics like: Introduction, foundation & terminologies, Forklift classification, Forklift physics, Driver guide etc
- An assessment of the competency improvement on the use of safe forklift operation is also suggested after a certain time interval
- It is recommended that participants go through an e-learning refresher course once a year and instructor-led refresher training once every three years
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please let us know.
Do you want us to get in touch with you? We would love to.