[Course ID: CT-506]
Emergencies can create a variety of hazards for people in the impacted area. Preparing before an emergency incident plays a vital role in ensuring that the employers and workers have the necessary equipment, know where to go, and know how to keep themselves safe when an emergency occurs.
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for all personnel who are involved in Industrial Emergency Preparedness & Response related activities as part of their workplace duties.
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
Conskills is the specialised worker training hub from Consultivo.
One day: Understanding and awareness level course
Two days: Understanding, awareness and implementation level course with more case studies and live examples
- 6-hour eLearning module
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage and target participants.
Fundamental knowledge of the participants on their existing emergency situations will enhance the effectiveness of attending the course.
This course features a unique learning approach that provides an individual knowledge & awareness building experience through an overview and basic knowledge of emergency preparedness related requirements.
Topics covered include:
- Causes of emergency conditions/situations
- Necessity for emergency plans
- Definition of emergency condition/situation
- Objectives of & emergency plans
- Vulnerability assessments
- Elements of the emergency plan
- Safety signs
- Legislative requirements pertaining to emergency conditions
- Emergency planning
- Establishing an emergency organisation
- Establishing and implementing emergency procedures
The course can be tailor made in terms of duration, level of detail, and according to company requirements.
As per your convenience
Have your pick!
Course Outcome – Learning Objectives
- This course has been designed to help businesses to develop people awareness and competence on the emergency situation related issues of the workplaces and their mitigation methods
- It will enable the participants to make practical improvements & positive contributions in terms of emergency preparedness to the existing system
Courses you may like!
Get the complete emergency preparedness & disaster management package!
- Development of onsite Emergency Response and Disaster Management Plan (ERDMP)/Emergency Preparedness & Response Plan (EPRP)
- Implementation support for the plan
- Training and Capacity Building on awareness and preparedness for Core Team members, Management, Executives and Workforce
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments(where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Organisations may opt for a Training Summary Report after completion of the training session. The report generally summarises the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
Earn your Certificate!
Successful Completion of the Emergency Preparedness & Response course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised safety programme based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce) or ISTD (Indian Society of Training & Development).
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Action item/plan worksheet
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 3-hour duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for your workers, supervisors and engineers.
You may choose your most relevant topics like: causes of emergency conditions/situations, Vulnerability assessments, Legislative requirements pertaining to emergency conditions, Emergency planning, Establishing and implementing emergency procedures, etc
- An assessment of the competency improvement on emergency preparedness is also suggested after a certain time interval.
- It is recommended for the participants to go through an e-learning refresher course once a year and instructor-led refresher training once every three years.
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please let us know.
Do you want us to get in touch with you? We would love to.