[Course ID: CT-512]
An internal audit is an essential element to an effective management system, and by attending this course, you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organisation’s performance in QEHS (Quality, Environment & Health Safety) – The Integrated Management System (IMS).
This course will enable you to manage QEHS (Quality, Environment & Health Safety) activities more holistically rather than the traditional approach of having isolated systems.
Introduction of High-Level Structure (HLS) by ISO has enabled an easier and uniform approach to create effective business-wide integrated systems.
Who should attend?
Training is suitable for professionals involved in auditing, maintaining, or supervising of a QEHS (Quality, Environment & Health Safety) management system– and anyone with the responsibility for management system audit.
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
Three/Four days depending on the organisation’s requirement & learning objectives
Three days: Plan, prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 audit activities
Four days: Greater coverage on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 requirements and Risk Management with practical hands-on case studies are unique features of the four-day duration course.
- May request for a customised 6-hour eLearning module
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage, learning objectives and target participants.
A good knowledge of the participants on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 requirements & their interpretation is a prerequisite for attending the course.
If not, we strongly recommend you to attend ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 requirements course before participating in the internal auditor program.
This course features an interactive learning approach that provides an individual competence building experience through an overview, basic and detail knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 requirements and internal auditing techniques.
Topics covered include:
1. Introduction to QEHS (Quality, Environment & Health Safety) Management System
- Basic concepts and definitions
2. ISO High-Level Standard (HLS) – Introduction to business risks, organisational context
3. Process Approach & Risk Management
- Group exercise
4. Management system requirements
- ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018
- Standard Interpretation, Group exercises
5. Internal audit concepts and techniques, group exercises
- In line with ISO 19011 – The guidelines of management system auditing
6. Course summary
The course can be tailor made in terms of duration, level of detail, and according to company requirements.
The organisation can choose a 4-day course to cover ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 requirements and Risk Management in greater details.
As per your convenience
Have your pick!
Course Outcome – Learning Objectives
This course has been designed to help you to:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QEHS (Quality, Environment & Health Safety) Management System
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- It will also enable you to make practical improvements & positive contributions to the existing work practices.
Courses you may like!
Get a customised quote for your organisation’s Safety (OHS) Audit
Post Assessment is mandatory for this course to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Organisations may opt for a Training Summary Report after completion of the training session. The report generally summarises the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
Earn your Certificate!
Successful Completion of the Integrated Management System Internal Auditor course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised safety programme based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce) or ISTD (Indian Society of Training & Development).
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Action item/plan worksheet
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 3-hour duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for your workers, supervisors and engineers.
You may choose your most relevant topics like: Introduction to QEHS (Quality, Environment & Health Safety) Management System, ISO High-Level Standard (HLS) – Introduction to business risks, organisational context, Process Approach & Risk Management, etc
It is recommended for the participants to go through an e-learning refresher course once a year and instructor-led Master Class for Auditing Techniques once every three years.
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please let us know.
Do you want us to get in touch with you? We would love to.