[Course ID: CT-510]
An internal audit is an essential element to an effective management system, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organisation’s performance in Environmental Management.
ISO 14001:2015, Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use, provides a framework for development, maintenance and improvement of an effective environmental management in any organisation.
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for professionals involved in auditing, maintaining, or supervising of an ISO 14001 management system– and anyone with the responsibility for management system audit.
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
Two days: Plan, prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001 audit activities
Three days: Greater coverage on ISO 14001 requirements and Aspect Impact Analysis (Risk Assessment) with practical hands on case studies are unique features of the three-day duration course.
6-hour eLearning module
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage, learning objectives and target participants.
- A good knowledge of the participants on ISO 14001 requirements & their interpretation is a prerequisite for attending the course.
- If not, we strongly recommend you to attend ISO 14001 Requirements course before participating in the internal auditor programme.
This course features an interactive learning approach that provides an individual competence building experience through an overview, basic and detail knowledge of ISO 14001 requirements and internal auditing techniques.
Topics covered include:
1. Introduction to Environmental Management System
- Basic EMS concepts and definitions
2. ISO High-Level Standard (HLS)
3. Risk assessment theory and practice
- Aspect Impact Analysis – Group exercise
4. Environmental Management system
- ISO 14001: 2015
- Standard Interpretation. Group exercises
5. Internal audit concepts and techniques, group exercises
- In line with ISO 19011 – The guidelines of management system auditing
6. Course summary
The course can be tailor made in terms of duration, level of detail, and according to company requirements.
The organisation can choose a 3-day course to cover ISO 14001 requirements and Aspect Impact Analysis (Risk Assessment) in greater details. In a 3-day course, Aspect Impact Analysis is covered with detailed kinaesthetic case studies and situational simulations.
As per your convenience
Have your pick!
Course Outcome – Learning Objectives
This course has been designed to help you to:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organisation’s capability to manage its Environmental Management
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
It will also enable you to make practical improvements & positive contributions to the existing work practices by complying with the relevant Environmental legislations.
Courses you may like!
Get a customised quote for your organisation’s Safety Audit
Post Assessment is mandatory for this course to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Organisations may opt for a Training Summary Report after completion of the training session. The report generally summarises the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
Earn your Certificate!
Successful Completion of the ISO 14001 Internal Auditor course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised safety programme based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce) or ISTD (Indian Society of Training & Development).
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Action item/plan worksheet
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 3-hour duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for your workers, supervisors and engineers.
You may choose your most relevant topics like: Basic EMS concepts and definitions, ISO High-Level Standard (HLS), Internal audit concepts and techniques, etc.
It is recommended for the participants to go through an e-learning refresher course once a year and instructor-led Master Class for Auditing Techniques once every three years.
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please let us know.
Do you want us to get in touch with you? We would love to.