[Course ID: CT-511]
An internal audit is an essential element to an effective management system, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organisation’s performance in Quality Management.
ISO 9001:2015, Quality management systems – Requirements, provides a framework for development, maintenance and improvement of an effective quality management in any organisation.
Who should attend?
Training is suitable for professionals involved in auditing, maintaining, or supervising of an ISO 9001 management system and anyone with the responsibility for management system audit.
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
Two/Three days depending on the organisation’s requirement & learning objectives
- Two days: Plan, prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001 audit activities
- Three days: Greater coverage on ISO 9001 requirements and Process Approach with practical hands-on case studies are unique features of the three-day duration course.
- 6-hour eLearning module
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage and target participants.
This course features a unique learning approach that provides an individual knowledge & awareness building experience through an overview and basic knowledge of occupational health & safety.
Topics covered include:
1. Introduction to Quality Management System
- Basic concepts and definitions
2. ISO High-Level Standard (HLS) – Introduction to business risks, organisational context
3. Process Approach
- Group exercise
4. Quality Management system
- ISO 9001: 2015
- Standard Interpretation
- Group exercises
5. Internal audit concepts and techniques
- Group exercises
- In line with ISO 19011 – The guidelines of management system auditing
6. Course summary
The course can be tailor made in terms of duration, level of detail, and according to company requirements.
The organisation can choose a 3-day course to cover ISO 9001 requirements and Process Approach in greater details.
As per your convenience
Have your pick!
Course Outcome – Learning Objectives
This course has been designed to help you to
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organisation’s capability to manage its Quality Management
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
It will also enable you to make practical improvements & positive contributions to the existing work practices.
Courses you may like!
Get a customised quote for your organisation’s Safety Audit
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments(where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Organisations may opt for a Training Summary Report after completion of the training session. The report generally summarises the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
Earn your Certificate!
Successful Completion of the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised program based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce) or ISTD (Indian Society of Training & Development).
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Action item/plan worksheet
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 3-hour duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for your workers, supervisors and engineers.
You may choose your most relevant topics like: Introduction to Quality Management, ISO High-Level Standard (HLS), Process Approach, Internal audit concepts and techniques etc
It is recommended that participants go through an e-learning refresher course once a year and instructor-led Master Class for Auditing Techniques once every three years.
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please let us know.
Do you want us to get in touch with you? We would love to.