[Course ID: CT-519]
A Job Safety Analysis (JSA) is one of the most widely used safety tools in the industry and can be defined as a way of planning ahead, a way to spot problems before they become accidents. If used correctly the JSA will positively contribute to establishing and maintaining a safe place of work.
A JSA focuses on those steps that create a hazard to the safety or health of personnel. This training program is designed to help prepare a JSA covering
- Preparing for the JSA
- Identifying job steps
Who should attend?
This training course will be very beneficial for the people, particularly those are responsible for hazardous operations.
This course is designed for safety practitioners, safety committee members, safety coordinators, safety specialists, human resources personnel, safety managers, loss control managers and operations managers.
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
One day: Understanding and awareness level course
6-hour eLearning module
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage and target participants.
This course features a unique learning approach that provides an individual knowledge & awareness building experience through an overview and basic knowledge of occupational health & safety.
Topics covered include:
- Fundamentals concepts of Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- JSA’s relation to continuous improvement in your organization
- How to identify and communicate the benefits of using JSA
- The key requirements for a successful JSA
- How to recognise hazards inherent in task performance and develop solutions and hazard controls
- How to complete a JSA form
The course can be tailor made in terms of duration, level of detail, and according to company requirements.
As per your convenience
Have your pick!
Course Outcome – Learning Objectives
- This course has been designed to enable participants to efficiently and effectively perform a Job Safety Analysis on any appropriate task in the workplace
- It will enable the participant to make practical improvements & positive contributions in terms of safety to the existing work practices
Courses you may like!
Get a customised quote for your organisation’s Safety Audit
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments(where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Organisations may opt for a Training Summary Report after completion of the training session. The report generally summarises the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
Earn your Certificate!
Successful Completion of the Job Safety Analysis course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised safety programme based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce) or ISTD (Indian Society of Training & Development).
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Action item/plan worksheet
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 3-hour duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for your workers, supervisors and engineers.
You may choose your most relevant topics like: Fundamental concepts of Job Safety Analysis (JSA), JSA’s relation to continuous improvement in your organisation, How to identify and communicate the benefits of using JSA, The key requirements for a successful JSA, etc.
- An assessment of the competency improvement on the use of Job Safety Analysis is also suggested after a certain time interval
- It is recommended that participants go through an e-learning refresher course once a year and instructor-led refresher training once every three years
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please let us know.
Do you want us to get in touch with you? We would love to.