[Course ID: CT-543]
Need to train your team/organisation?
About the training
Slides & Presentations: Trainer will use the slides as a basis of discussion and explain furthermore.
Brain Storming and Buzz Group: Relevant topics would be given to the participants for discussion and obtaining view-points. After a short discussion, trainer(s) will summarise the learning. Time duration 5-10 minutes.
Case study: A situation will be given to the participants for working out the solution. Time duration:15-25 minutes.
Quiz: Interactive assimilation of learning and recapitulation.
Video Clips & Photographs: To depict real-time activities through sequential representation and graphical methods.
Recapitulation: Recapitulation is used to improve learning retention and generally conducted at the end of the sessions/days. Quiz is also used to facilitate the recap process.
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments (where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Organisations may opt for a Training Summary Report after completion of the training session. The report generally summarises the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Action item/plan worksheet
- Course Agenda
- Slides for each module
- Participant material
- Case Studies
- Appreciation Prizes-Free Bees
- Examination Paper
- ‘Successfully Qualified’ for participants with 70% or more marks
- ‘Attended’ for participants with less than 70% marks
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 3-hour duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for management level group.
You may choose your most relevant topics like: safety leadership as a motivational tool, ways to build a trusting relationship, visible leadership, safety leadership – action points
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please let us know.
As per your convenience
__Have your pick!
Do you want to conduct any of these training programmes in your organisation – customised as per your industry requirements?
Or, do you have any specific requirement on mind? Just drop in a message, we are always here.