This workshop provides a general overview of the concepts, requirements and implementation pathway to the water management process.
Consultivo Academy brings to you the Water Management training programme to inspire the excellence within you.
Each participant will be receiving a certificate by Consultivo Academy.
As per your convenience
Have your pick!
Team it up with training!
Our specialised resources have trained more than 5000 professionals since 2009.
Who all can attend
This training is suitable for line managers, operations and maintenance managers, technical, and maintenance engineers, environment & sustainability professionals, supervisors and anyone with the responsibility of water management.
The course duration will be of One day.
One day: Understanding and awareness level
Fundamental knowledge & experience of industrial usage of water & utilities will be an added advantage for the participants to get full benefit from the course.
- The course enables organisations to understand, establish systems and processes necessities to improve water resource performance, water efficiency, and help reduce water consumption and costs
- It will enable the participant to make practical improvements & positive contributions to the existing water management practices
- Participants shall achieve increased understanding of various dimensions of sustainable development, water use efficiency and resource governance
Earn Your Consultivo Academy Certificate
Successful Participation of the course earns you a Consultivo Academy Participation Certificate, an industry accepted & recognised program based on proven best training practices.
This course features a collaborative learning approach that provides an individual understanding & knowledge building experience on water management.
Topics covered include:
- Fundamentals of water, use of water as a natural resource & water management
- Demand- side management to enhance the water-use efficiency
- Scope and opportunity in water conservation
- Rain water harvesting
- Water audit, water balance, water mapping, water accounting
- GRI G4 metrics
A Participant workbook will be provided.
This course being an awareness oriented program, does not require any formal evaluation system.
Organisations may opt for a Training Summary Report after completion of the training session. The report generally summarises the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained where applicable.