[Course ID: CT-533]
This workshop provides a general overview of the concepts, requirements and implementation pathway to the water sustainability management.
Consultivo Academy delivers customised Training and Capacity Building Programs on Water Sustainability Management topics – On site (at your place – for your people)
Course Outcome – Learning Objectives
Who should attend?
Professionals from the following sectors engaged in the area of Water Sustainability Management:
- Manufacturing Sector/Industries including SMEs – Line managers, operations and maintenance managers, technical, and maintenance engineers, environment & sustainability professionals
- Government Organizations/Regulatory Authorities
- Water Treatment & Distribution Companies
- Commercial Buildings/Institutions, Hospitals, Hospitality, Resorts, golf courses
- Technology suppliers, NGOs, R&D, Associations, Academicians
Fundamental knowledge & experience of industrial usage of water & utilities will be an added advantage for the participants to get full benefit from the course.
Consultivo Academy can customise this course for specific set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
Courses you may like!
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments (where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
For in-house courses, a summary report is shared with the customer summarising the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
Earn your Certificate!
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy.
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Self-Assessment Checklist for Water Audit
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 2-3 hours’ duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for a homogeneous group from your leadership team, middle management, supervisors and workers.
- Water Audits, Water Mapping, Water Inventorisation, Water Accounting, Water Balance (within the fence)
- Water Footprint
- Strategic & Operational Advisory for Water Neutrality, Water Positive, Water Conservation, Water Stewardship, Award Participation
- Disclosure, Reporting & Communications
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-40 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
In-house Water Sustainability Management trainings are customised to the specific needs of any organisation, industry segment & target audience.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please let us know.
Do you want us to get in touch with you? We would love to.