[Course ID: CT-524]
Worker Safety Training is a specialised subject and needs an explicit focus. ConSkills (a skill training hub from Consultivo) provides well-designed worker safety training programs for all kind of industries.
Who should attend?
This is a foundation programme applicable to the entire workforce of the organisation, be it their own or contractual employees. This programme is customised for different industries.
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
Conskills is the specialised worker training hub from Consultivo.
Half Day: Awareness level course suitable for top management
One day: Understanding and awareness level course suitable for supervisors and workers
Two days: Understanding, awareness and implementation level course suitable for front line managers & engineers
- May request for a customised 6-hour eLearning module
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage and target participants.
This course features a unique learning approach that provides an individual knowledge & awareness building experience through an overview and basic knowledge of occupational health & safety.
Topics covered include:
1. Workplace safety foundation programme: #BeSafe
- Why safety is important for you
- Basics of safety
- Fundamental concepts
- Hazard identification
- Workplace safety & work practices
- Hazardous work permit
- Fire & Emergency response and
- Your role in safety
2. Specialised Workplace Safety Training Programs
Industries require different training programs for specific kinds of hazardous work. ConSkills offer the entire range of safety training including (but not limited to):
- Confined Space Entry
- Electrical Work
- Hot Work
- Energy Control
- Safe Forklift Operation
- Elevated Work and Fall Prevention
- Hazard Identification
- Work Permit System
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)
- Safe Crane Operation
- Scaffolding Safety
- Fire Safety
- Emergency Preparedness
3. Behaviour Based Safety
These programmes will help your safety system to sustain & improve through psychological interventions.
- Behaviour Based Safety
- Safety Culture Building Programme
- How to prevent unsafe behaviour at work
The course can be tailor made in terms of duration, level of detail, and according to company requirements.
What are the OHS knowledge & skills required for the workforce?
Other than generic Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) awareness programs, organisations also require special permits or training for specific kinds of work, including (but not limited to) confined space entry, electrical work, hot work, energy control, forklifts, elevated work, etc. Specialised safety training is also provided, including hazard identification, Behaviour Based Safety (BBS), Work Permit System, PPE, LOTO, fall prevention, Fire Safety, Emergency Preparedness etc.
Keeping the contract workers safe…
Contract workers are a vulnerable population. With contractors often performing higher risk jobs in worksites with little to no management supervision, one of the best practices in an employer’s OHS program is to have a formal contractor management program.
Planned and structured training of contract population of workers form the backbone of any such contractor management program.
Did You Know?
Young workers and contractor workers are more vulnerable towards injury and ill health at work.
As per your convenience
Have your pick!
Course Outcome – Learning Objectives
Employees trained in ConSkills safety programs make their workplaces safer for everyone. ConSkills offers a variety of custom built worker safety training options to fit your requirements.
Courses you may like!
CONSKILLS – A SKILL TRAINING HUB FROM CONSULTIVO
The workplace safety skills learning process for the workers demands completely different approach than that of the management training.
Each Conskills training program starts with introduction & icebreakers; it ends with conclusions, evaluation, & action points.
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
Get a customised quote for your organisation’s Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Audit
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments(where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Organisations may opt for a Training Summary Report after completion of the training session. The report generally summarises the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
Earn your Certificate!
Successful Completion of the Worker Safety Training course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised safety programme based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce) or ISTD (Indian Society of Training & Development).
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Action item/plan worksheet
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 3-hour duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for your workers, supervisors and engineers.
You may choose your most relevant topics like: Basics of Safety, Confined Space Entry, Electrical Safety, Hot Work, Energy Control, etc
- An assessment of the competency improvement on Accident Incident Investigation is also suggested after a certain time interval.
- It is recommended for the participants to go through an e-learning refresher course after one year.