[Course ID: CT-541]
Stress is a feeling of strain and
Thus Stress Management has become very pertaining issue in today’s workplaces, factories and corporates for the purpose of improving everyday functioning. The stress management technique is named as one of the keys to a happy and successful personal and professional life in modern society and provides a number of ways to manage anxiety and maintain overall well-being.
This training will enable participants to improve their present quality of life and be personally effective at workplace. The essential tools and techniques provided in this course will greatly assist them to manage both time and stress management in their daily life.
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for workers of all levels, including managers, supervisors, full-time employees and part-time staff, who are required to work in a time bound, hectic or pressure situation.
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
Conskills is the specialised worker training hub from Consultivo.
One day: Understanding and awareness level course
- May request for a customised 2-hour eLearning module
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage and target participants.
This course features a unique learning approach that provides an individual knowledge & awareness building experience through an overview and basic knowledge of workplace stress mangement.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction & objectives
- Sources of stress
- Causes & symptoms of stress
- Managing stress
- Align your mental health with physical health
- How does mind set changing can help in managing stress
- Awaken your dream
- How to remove fear and limitation
- NLP Practices in managing stress
- Well-being audit at workplace – know your stress level
The course can be tailor made in terms of duration, level of detail, and according to company requirements.
As per your convenience
Have your pick!
Course Outcome – Learning Objectives
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to learn:
- How to assess stress levels
- The practical aspects of life and how to manage
- Changing mindset and becoming successful (Stress Free)
Courses you may like!
Get a customised quote for your organisation’s Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Audit
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments(where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Organisations may opt for a Training Summary Report after completion of the training session. The report generally summarises the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
Earn your Certificate!
Successful Completion of the Workplace Stress Management course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised safety programme based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce) or ISTD (Indian Society of Training & Development).
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Action item/plan worksheet
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 3-hour duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for your workers, supervisors and engineers.
You may choose your most relevant topics like: Stress, Its Causes & Symptoms, Managing stress, Alignment of mental health with physical health, Mindset Changing as tool for Stress Management, Fear and limitation, NLP Practices in managing stress, Well-being audit at workplace – know your stress level, etc.
- An assessment of the competency improvement on Workplace Stress Management is also suggested after a certain time interval.
- It is recommended for the participants to go through an e-learning refresher course after one year.
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please let us know.
Do you want us to get in touch with you? We would love to.