Environmental, health and safety due diligence is a voluntary investigation done by organisations and project proponents to identify the potential & existing EHS risks or hazards associated with the activities or project and which could have a direct impact on the environment, health & safety issues. After identification of the potential risks & impacts, efforts are made to mitigate them with pragmatic recommendations from competent authorities.
EHS Due Diligence involves three steps:
• Phase I- Data Room/Site Inspection (Virtual & Physical), Recommendations
• Phase II- Investigation of the practical implication of the recommended issues from Phase I
• Phase III- Remediation of the identified & potential risk or threat
Training, awareness and capacity building of the different levels of workforce is a very integrated and critical element of an effective & productive environmental, health and safety management system. We provide customised solutions in the field of EHS Due Diligence through Audit and Assurance, Advisory and Consulting, Research and Study, Training and Capacity building.
Assuring safety for your organisation
Have your pick!
EHS Due Diligence
Our specialised resources have been leading the way to safer workplaces for more than 500 organisations/units since 2009.
How can we work together?
- An initial gap assessment to understand the level of alignment of the existing environmental, health and safety system against different requirements
- Advisory and consulting support for closing the gaps through identification and implementation of suitable corrective actions and remedial measures
- Assessment of environmental and health and safety impacts specific to the organisation and its processes
- Training in developing and subsequently implementing industry-specific environmental, health and safety action plans and facilitating continuous monitoring of the action plans through our state of the art infrastructure
Benefits of EHS Due Diligence
- Increases confidence of the stakeholders’ (Customers, Statutory Bodies, Management, Financial Institutions). Hence, positive impacts on Brand Image.
- Verification of the effectiveness of your organisation’s EHS Due Diligence system
- A comprehensive audit report outlining the findings of the audit, quantified outcomes, associated areas of improvement with detailed recommendations
- Improved EHS Due Diligence performance and workforce morale
- Potentially reduced rates of accidents, injuries, ill health, litigation costs and improved productivity
Popular posts in safety
in “Consultivo Initiative”
in “Consultivo Initiative”
in “Consultivo Thought Leadership”
Featured Consultivo Safety Training Programmes
by Consultivo Academy
by ConSkills – a skill training hub by Consultivo