A Risk-Based Audit that takes care of the fire-related issues and hazards in a plant, warehouse, facility or building. Very specific subject matter experts (SME) with education, knowledge and experience in the field of fire & life safety are used to conduct these audits.
These audits are conducted against Consultivo’s proprietary scored assessment protocol ‘protoSafe’ which has been developed based on
- Country-specific legal requirements
- National & international codes and standards of fire and life safety
- Good Industry Practices (GIP)
protoSafe is customised for industry sectors like general manufacturing, mining, metal, oil & gas, hospitals, high-rise buildings, shopping malls etc.
- Pre-audit preparation
- Onsite visit, interviews, walk in, task observation (onsite mock drills), discussion
- Review of documents, records, tests
- Report with observations, findings and recommendations
- Review of the status after a specified time period
Fire & Life Safety Audit Reports generally include an introduction, statutory compliance status, findings and observations, to dos & recommendations and photo gallery.
The report generally also contains risk prioritisation and maturity scoring in a statistical dashboard.
Fire Safety Audit
Our specialised resources have been leading the way to safer workplaces for more than 500 organisations/units since 2009.