[Course ID: CT-539]
Successful and healthy workplaces are built on a foundation of trust. When workplaces are rooted in trust, companies have an effective communication, healthy relationship and ultimately greater productivity. This practical and insightful training will help you recognise the essential ingredients for nurturing trust and practical steps you can take when trust is broken..
Trust is hard to earn, easy to lose.
Who should attend?
- Senior Executives
- Team Leaders
- Individual Contributors
- Anybody in the organisation.
However, Consultivo Academy can design & develop this course for any set of target participants as per the need of the organisation.
One day: Understanding and awareness level course
May request for a 2-hour customised eLearning module
The course-duration can be chosen depending on the requirement, course coverage and target participants.
This course features a unique learning approach that provides an individual knowledge & awareness building experience through an overview and basic knowledge of building trust.
Modules covered include:
1. Module 1
- Introduction and Icebreaking
2. Module 2
- What is trust?
- Why trust is important in an organisation?
- Factors that contribute in building trust
3. Module 3
- Team building and Trust
4. Module 4
- Trust – A prime factor for a healthy interpersonal relationship
5. Module 5
- ‘Plan of Action’ on how to engage in more trust building behaviour and build trust
The course can be tailor made in terms of duration, level of detail, and according to company requirements.
As per your convenience
Have your pick!
Course Outcome – Learning Objectives
This course on ‘Building Trust’ aims to provide the understanding of:
- The value of Trust – why trust is important within the organisation
- How we can build trust
- Development of an action plan to engage in more trust building behaviour
- How to manage defensive people etc.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to learn the impact of their behaviour on building or eroding trust with others.
This course will be delivered with the use of different intervention techniques and psychometric assessments and NLP techniques. We will use role plays, action maze, gamification, video and psychometric assessments and interventions during the course.
Courses you may like!
Get a customised quote for your organisation’s HR Due Diligence
- Integration of human resource management policies and processes, organisational culture and employee information systems
- Consolidation of employee benefits
- Consolidation of organisational structure
- Consolidation of career path and succession plan
- Consolidation of the talent profile
- Establishment and deployment of a communication plan for effective change management
Consultivo courses are equipped with Pre and Post course assessments(where applicable) to evaluate the learning effectiveness.
Organisations may opt for a Training Summary Report after completion of the training session. The report generally summarises the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.
Earn your Certificate!
Successful Completion of the Building Trust Training course earns you a Consultivo Academy Certificate, an industry-accepted & recognised safety programme based on proven best training practices.
Nationally/Internationally accepted certificates are issued by Consultivo Academy. You may also opt for a joint certificate by Consultivo Academy & ICC (Indian Chamber of Commerce) or ISTD (Indian Society of Training & Development).
- Participant workbook/handbook
- Action item/plan worksheet
Bit size courses
Pick from our quick learning sessions (generally of 3-hour duration) under our ‘OTP – One Topic Programme’ for your workers, supervisors and engineers.
You may choose your most relevant topics like: Introduction and Icebreaking, What is trust?, Importance of trust in an organisation, Plan of Action on how to engage in more trust building behaviour and build trust, etc.
- An assessment of the competency improvement on Building trust is also suggested after a certain time interval.
- It is recommended for the participants to go through an e-learning refresher course after one year.
Learn from our experiences
Trainers’ Profile: All Consultivo trainers are having 15-30 years of hand on industry experiences backed up by relevant education and professional qualifications. They are also specially trained on the training skills and techniques and adult learning pedagogy.
Modes of Training
- Onsite Training: Onsite trainings are organised at your place with customised course content specific to your organisational hazards and target participants.
- Online Training: Organisations may opt for developing this course in eLearning format (SCORM) to run through their own eLearning Management System (LMS) platform. Consultivo developed eLearning courses are interactive, modular and can be developed in vernacular languages.
- Public Training: Consultivo Academy organises regular public courses on Electrical Safety where you may nominate yourself or your colleagues. In our public courses, participants from different industry sectors join to share their experiences and gain collaborative subject knowledge.
If there’s anything we may help you with, please let us know.
Do you want us to get in touch with you? We would love to.